Credit score check
The credit score check contains personal information such as the person’s name, address, date of birth and social insurance number. It also contains historical data such as the previous and former address, the previous and former employer, public records such as bankruptcies, collateral security or judgments; but most important of all, the credit score check has information on the repayment of credit card debt, mortgages or loans.
Applicant’s signature required.
To access the form, simply click the FORM button at the bottom of the page.
The Credit Score Check Consent Form can be filled directly online * or manually when printed.
* Please note that depending on the browser used, it may be impossible to fill it directly. Then simply print it using your browser’s toolbar.
AFTER PRINTING THE FORM INSTRUCTIONS
- Have the PDF file signed by the person concerned.
- Make a copy of identity documents (photo / scan) in order to send them at the same time as the form to SIM DETECTIVE.
- Make your payment via PAYPAL (account or credit card) by clicking the button ONLINE PAYMENT at the bottom of the page. (A confirmation email from PAYPAL will be sent showing your transaction number.)
- Inscribe the transaction number and the name of the account or card holder in the space provided to that effect at the bottom of the form.
- Then scan the completed and signed form.
- IMPORTANT : The form (scanned), and two (2) pieces of identification (driver’s license and health insurance card – photos or scanned) of PAYER must be SENT by email at the following address: email@example.com
Contact us without delay.:
514 838-9220 / TOLL FREE (LONG DISTANCE CALLS ONLY) : 1-855-838-9220
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org